25.5.15

9/11 Truth

Ruffalo has given interviews to We Are Change, a 9/11 'truth' group, in both 2007 and 2011. Ruffalo stated: "I'm baffled by the way all three buildings came down. My first reaction was that buildings don't fall down like that. I've done quite a bit of my own research ...The fact that the 9/11 investigation went from the moment the planes hit to the moment the buildings fell, and nothing before or after, I think, makes that investigation completely illegitimate. If you're going to do a crime investigation, you have to find motive. We didn't follow that. It was quickly pushed away, obviously. There was no evidence at the biggest crime scene. None of us know what happened but I'm totally and completely behind reopening that investigation. Where is the money? Follow the money, guys!"[29]
In 2011, he added: "The Commission didn't really do anything about before the buildings were struck or afterwards. There just seems to be more questions left unanswered than anything else. I don't want to jump to any conclusions but I don't think it's ever been given its due diligence, considering that it's the largest crime ever committed on US soil. Building Seven – a lot of people don't even know about that ... The world has changed because of it and not in a good way. We've been militarised and lost many of our civil liberties. More people die from smoking cigarettes each year and we give this a lot more play than that."[30]

No comments:

Post a Comment